This starter template uses Flexbox for the application layout, starts you off with PureCSS framework, FontAwesome, and the Fira Code Font.
5 JS libraries have been vendored:
- Underscore: JS helpers, required for Backbone
- Backbone: Old and stable MVC style JS framework
- ChartJS: For rendering Charts
- Moment: DateTime library because DateTime things suck by hand
- Zepto: A jQuery-like lightweight replacement library
And there it is. No webpack, parcel, babel. No
node_modules directory filled with 30k+ dependencies.
Though I do have to say the way normal CSS variables are implemented is a tad strange. SCSS style variables would be nice. Here’s hoping the next iteration of CSS allows rule nesting.